8 jul 2012

Dress Like The Pretty Little Liars

I'm still here bitches! And I know everything about what the four Pretty Little Liars wear...

I love love love the outfit that Hanna wore when she visited Mona in episode 2 of season 3! The top is BCBG and her earrings are from Forever21.
I was watching the first episode of season 3 and when I saw the wedges Aria was wearing when she got the panic attack I immediately remembered that I saw them at Steve Madden the other day.
Emily wore this pretty top with a hamsa on it from Urban Outfitters in episode 4 of season 3. First she wore a white sleeveless denim jacket over it but she took it off.
Spencer wore this cute maxi dress from DV by Dolce Vita on the third episode of season 3. She usually doesn't wear stuff like this but the belt makes it more ''her''.
And remember: never trust a pretty girl with an ugly secret.
xoxo A

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten