17 dec 2011

My Fast Morning Make Up Routine

Hey beauties!

I am so sorry for not posting! I was sick, I had sinusitis and mono. But whatever, I thought I'd tell you my morning routine. I honestly hate getting up early, and you shouldn't talk to me at all. I'm like Grumpy! So I try to do my make up really fast so I can sleep longer :)



1. First I clean my face with Nivea Stay Clear tonic
2. Then I apply Sephora Light Veil foundation with my fingers
3. Over that I apply Sephora Radiant Loose Powder
4. I use a Sephora Flashy liner in Deep Black to make a winged eyeliner
5. I curl my lashes
6. Then I apply 2 coats of L'oreal million lashes mascara
7. And to finish of my look I use Infallible Never Fail Plumping Lipgloss in Plump Red


This usually takes me 10 minutes.
I hope you liked it
xoxo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten