11 nov 2011

MTV EMA 2011 - The Best and Worst Dressed

Hey lovelies!
The MTV Europe Awards were last sunday, and I thought it would be a nice idea if I made a Best and Worst dressed list for you guys! I'm really sorry about not posting in such a long time, I'm very busy with school. Anyways I hope you'll enjoy it!

The Best:
Selena Gomez looked like an angel in her Marchesa dress, I just love everything about this outfit!
Hayden Panettiere wore a Tibi dress with baroque print, simple but cute!
Bar Refaeli looked glamorous in a strapless Replay dress, I love the dress but the shoes are not my style.
This outfit would look to pink on anyone, except for Katy Perry she somehow can pull this of. BTW I am in love with those shoes!


The Worst:
Some people love this look, but I think Jessie J looks old (she's 23). I think this Dolce&Gabanna dress would've looked better if it was a different print, I think the print looks kinda trashy.
 Nice try Jennifer Metcalfe, but this outfit I just think this does NOT look good

Well, J-Woww and Snooki, it could've been worse.


xoxo

1 opmerking: