30 okt 2011

Tag: Bold what you have done

Hey beauties!
I'm really sorry for not posting for so long, I'm really busy with school and I've been sick for the last few days. I saw this tag online, so I thought why not just do it?! I hope you'll like it!

My personality:
    * I’m loud.
    * I’m obnoxious.
    * I’m sarcastic.
    * I’m cocky.
    * I cry easily
    * I have a bad temper. (only in the morning)
    * For the most part I don’t like people.
    * I’m easy to get along with.
    * I have more enemies than friends.
    * I’ve smoked weed.
    * I drink coffee.
    * I clean my room daily.

My appearance:
    * I wear makeup. 
    * I wear a piece of jewellery at all times.
    * I wear contacts.
    * I wear glasses.
    * I have braces. (I used to but not anymore yayy)
    * I change my hair colour often.
    * I straighten my hair.
    * I have a piercing. (in my ear)

Relationships:
    * I’m in a relationship now
    * I’m forever alone
    * I have a crush
    * I’m always scared of being hurt
    * I’ve told someone I loved them when I didn’t.
    * An ex has physically abused me at least once.
    * I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did
    * I’ve been in love more than 2 times
    * I believe in love at first sight.
    * I believe lust is more important than love.

Friendships:
    * I have a best friend.
    * I have at least five friends.
    * I’ve gotten a phone call in the last 48 hours from a friend.
    * I’ve beaten up a friend.
    * I’ve been in a serious fight with a friend.
    * I can trust at least five people with my life.

Experiences:
    * I’ve been on a plane
    * I’ve been on a train.
    * Someone close to me has died.
    * I’ve taken a taxi.
    * I’ve taken a city bus.
    * I’ve taken a school bus.
    * I’ve gone bungee jumping
    * I’ve made a speech.
    * I’ve won an award.
    * I’ve spent 24 hours straight on the computer
    * I’ve been in a physical fight.

Music:
    * I listen to R&B.
    * I listen to country.
    * I listen to pop.
    * I listen to techno.
    * I listen to rock
    * I buy CD’s.
Television:
    * I spend at least six hours a day watching television.
    * I watch soap operas daily.
    * I’ve seen and liked One Tree Hill.
    * I’ve seen and liked Americas Next Top Model.
    * I’ve seen and like Popular.
    * I’ve seen and like 24.
    * I’ve seen and like CSI.
    * I’ve seen and like Everwood.
    * I’ve seen and like 90210.
    * I’ve seen and like Gossip Girl
    * I’ve seen and like Glee

Family Life:
    * I get along with both of my parents.
    * My biological parents are still together.
    * I have at least one brother.
    * I have at least one sister.
    * I have at least one step brother/sister.
    * I have at least one half brother/sister.
    * I’ve been kicked out of the house.
    * I’ve sworn at my parents. 
    * I’ve made my parents cry.
    * I’ve lied to my parents.
    * I’ve lied to my parents about where I am.
    * I’ve lied to my parents about what I’m doing.
    * I’ve lied to my parents so I’d be allowed out.
    * I’ve been grounded.
    * I’ve walked out while grounded.

Hair:
    * I’ve been brown.
    * I’ve had streaks.
    * I’ve cut my hair in the past year.
    * I’ve dyed my hair in the past year.
    * I’ve been blonde.
    * I’ve been black.
    * I’ve been red.
    * I’ve been light brown.
    * I’ve been blue/green.
    * I’ve gotten my hair thinned.
    * I’ve used silk therapy.
    * I’ve used hot oil treatments.
    * I’ve curled my hair.
    * I’ve straightened my hair.
    * I’ve ironed my hair.
    * I’ve braided my hair.

School:
    * I’ve yelled at a teacher.
    * I’ve been suspended.
    * I’ve had an in-school suspension.
    * I’ve been sent to the principals office.
    * I’ve walked out of class.
    * I’ve skipped an entire day of school.
    * I’ve skipped a whole class for a month.
    * I’ve failed a test.
    * I’ve cheated on a test.
    * I’ve helped someone else cheat on a test.
    * I’ve failed Art.
    * I’ve failed P.E.
    * I’ve failed Math.
    * I’ve failed another class.
    * A teacher has called my parents.

xoxo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten