I thought it'd be fun if I made a halloween tutorial for you, I decided to do a Snooki tutorial because I think she's very funny.
Here's a video where Snooki herself shows how to make her infamous poof, you could also buy a Snooki Wig if your hair is not long and dark like Snooki's.
1. Snooki's skin is very very tanned, almost orange from all the tanning spray. Snooki uses Sunlove spray tan, but any very dark spray will work!
2. Apply a foundation to your face and your neck that's way to dark for your skintone, like the L'oreal Paris True Match Roller in the color C5-6 Classic Beige/Soft Sable.
3. Contour your face with a bronzer, for instance Maybelline Dream Mousse Bronzer in the shade Sun Glow 20.
4. I think that Snooki mostly wears a natural colored blush, because I've never seen her with like pink blush or something. I think the L'oreal Paris True Match Naturale All-Over Mineral Glow in the shade Pink Glow is perfect for this look!
5. Snooki mostly wears smokey eyes, I recommend using the Sephora Pro Lesson Palette: Smoky Eyes it has got the instruction next to the eyeshadows and you also get a black eyeliner with it. If you don't want to buy the whole palette or want a more natural look here's a video on how to make a smokey eye.
6. Apply false eyelashes, here's an easy tutorial.
7. And then the last stap is to apply lipstick, Snooki always wears nude lipstick. Revlon Matte Lipstick in the color Nude Attitude would be perfect for this!
Kiss has great fake nails, try to match them with your outfit!
Either wear a short skintight black or animalprint dress with sky high heels or wear a tracksuit with slippers. Here are a few dresses that would be perfect, they're all from Forever21 so very affordable: Y-Back Bandage Dress, Asymmetrical Animal Print Dress, Fitted Metallic Dress, Sweetheart Ruched Dress. And some heels I found: Leopard Peep Toe Stilettos, Suedette Pumps. Juicy Couture Crown Of Couture Velour Hoodie , Crown Of Couture Velour Pant. Snooki has her own line of slippers with Happy Feet called Snooki Slippers.