6 okt 2011

Shuffle your ipod!

Hey lovelies! 
kayheartsmakeup16 did a tag about shuffling your ipod, I thought it would be fun if I also did it! To do this you need to put your iPod on shuffle and there are a bunch of questions. The song your on is the answer to the question! I tag everyone who's reading this :)
How would you describe yourself? For The Love Of A Daughter - Demi Lovato

How do you feel today? The Lazy Song - Bruno Mars (kinda true haha ;))

What is your life’s purpose? Landslide - Glee version

What is your motto? I'll Stand By You - Glee version

What do your friends think of you? Count On Me - Bruno Mars

What do you think of your parents? Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.) - Katy Perry

What do you think about very often? When I Look At You - Miley Cyrus

What is 2 + 2? My Life Would Suck Without You - Kelly Clarkson
 
What do you think of your best friend? Teardrops On My Guitar - Taylor Swift

What is your life story? Somebody To Love - Justin Bieber

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Billionare - Travie McCoy ft. Bruno Mars

What do you think of when you see the person you like? Tonight Tonight - Hot Chelle Rae

What will you dance to at your wedding? The Boy Is Mine - Glee version

What will they play at your funeral? Stay - Miley Cyrus

What is your hobby/interest? Forget You - Cee Lo Green

What is your biggest fear? Wake Up America - Miley Cyrus

What is your biggest secret?
Love You Like A Lovesong - Selena Gomez

What do you think of your friends? All Summer Long - Kid Rock

Hope you liked it! xoxo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten