Today I'm gonna write a step-by-step tutorial so you can do your own manicure!
What you'll need:
- nail polish remover
- cotton balls
- bowl with hot water
- nail clipper (optional)
- nail file
- cuticle oil
- cuticle pusher
- cotton swab
- base coat
- nail polish
- top coat
1. Use nail polish remover to remove your old nail polish, even if you're not wearing nail polish do this to clean your nails.
2. Soak your hands in a bowl with hot water for about 10 minutes. This is gonna make your nails softer so it's easier to clip and file them. After the 10 minutes dry your hands.
3. Clip your nails (optional) and file them in one direction only, filing back and forth will cause splits.
4. Massage your cuticles with cuticle oil. After that gently push your cuticles back, do not cut them!
5. Use your favorite lotion to massage your hands.
6. Then use a cotton swab to dry your nails.
7. Apply a base coat to protect your natural nails. Let it dry.
8. Polish your nails with your fave colour.
9. Wait until the nailpolish is completely dry, and apply a top coat to protect your nail polish from chipping.
Your DIY manicure is done! I hope you liked it, please tell me in the comments below what nail polish brand you like best.