13 sep 2011

Trend Alert: Cap Toe Shoes

Hey everyone!
I was surfing the internet for shoe trends for fall and one trend caught my eye: Cap Toe Shoes. I think they're very wearable because they're two colors so it's easier to find an outfit that matches because at least one color should match an outfit in your closet ;) Celebs seem to love this look, here are a few pics:
Demi Lovato wearing her Louboutin cap toe heels.
Kourtney Kardashian has a pair of cap toe boots by Chanel.

Miley Cyrus was spotted several times wearing her cap toe Chanel ballet flats.
 
Mila Kunis has the same pair of suede cap toe Louboutins as Demi Lovato.
And last but not least Whitney Port wearing cute cap toe ballet flats.



Of course we can't all afford Louboutin or Chanel shoes, so I found some budget friendly shoes for you:

- Gatsby Tie Up Mary Jane Shoes (Topshop $136.00)
- Valentine Glitter Ballet Pumps in Gold and Silver (Topshop $40.00)
- Metallic Leatherette Flats (Forever21 $12.50)
- A. Marinelli Pump (Zappos $104.00)
- Call It Spring Knatt (Zappos $49.99)

I hope you liked it! xoxo
P.S. I don't own any of the pictures copyright goes to the rightful owners

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten