30 sep 2011

What songs I've been loving this month

Hey girls!
It's the end of september, so I'm gonna tell you what songs I've been loving this month. I hope you like it!
Hot Chelle Rae - Tonight Tonight: lalala whatever lalala it doesn't matter lalala oh well lalala. Everytime I hear this song I have to sing along with it (so rimey haha).
Gavin DeGraw - Not Over You: I just looooooove this, idk why but it has been stuck in my head for like forever!
Beyoncé - Best Thing I Never Had: I basically love every Beyoncé song, so this one too. She looks so beautiful!
Kelly Clarkson - Mr. Know It All: Kelly has such a beautiful voice, all her songs are so good!
Demi Lovato - Skyscraper: This song is so inspiring and beautiful, Demi has a beautiful strong voice and is an amazing singer. I wish I had a voice like hers (unfortunately I really suck at singing). Her album Unbroken just came out, and I have one thing to say about it: GO GET IT! It's so amazing!

Please leave a comment below what songs you've been loving this month! xoxo

1 opmerking:

  1. I love your blog. I followed! Please follow me. I am also having a giveaway on my blog so feel free to enter http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com/.

    xoxo
    Cami

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen